We experienced the struggles of starting a beauty business and finding a good location in San Francisco.
We have been through the trials and tribulations of obtaining permits, dealing with all the delays in the city’s different departments and headaches of getting a small business open. We understand the overwhelming cost of leases, construction, permits and how very difficult and confusing to fill out the many applications with the city and it’s guidelines. So we wanted to simplify things for new or existing San Francisco microblading artists by creating a clean and luxurious work space for you and your clientele.
Our clean work space consists of a 6 way procedure bed, premier lighting, luxury tile and wall hung storage, in the safe sunny Nob Hill in San Francisco. Edge Brows studio is the go to for Bay Area residents and affluent people who want permanent makeup.
Great opportunity to work along side of the best PMU artists in the industry.
Our high-end private space:
- Newly Furnished.
- Permitted by San Francisco Health Department (New and existing artist need this!)
- Supplied with 6 way adjustable treatment bed and stool
- Equipped with a sink with hot water and paper towel dispensers.
- Includes all utilities
Permanent Makeup & Brow Artists:
• Workspace available
• Classroom available for teaching training your own students is also available
• Be your own boss and creare your own schedule
• Must be organized and neat
Please submit your resume by email:
*FOR A LIMITED TIME INQUIRE ABOUT RENTAL BY DAY! This is perfect for those beginning artist who just started and can not commit to a full 30 days!
Contact us for more details