For the booking of all cosmetic tattoo services,
it is imperative that each client understands our policies prior to booking an appointment.
Please take a moment to read the following information.
Children may only accompany you in the salon if they have a scheduled appointment.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
NEW APPOINTMENTS For all new appointments, we charge your card a deposit in order to hold your appointment. This amount will be debited immediately upon payment. You must pay the remaining balance during your scheduled appointment. Microblading and Semi-Permanent Makeup Deposit $100.00. In the event you would like to reschedule your appointment, you may do so on this website or by giving us a call, any time up to 3 days (72 hours) before your scheduled appointment.
ARRIVAL TIME & LATE ARRIVALS Please familiarize yourself with our location HERE give yourself time for San Francisco traffic and parking. Out of respect for everyone's time we have a strict no-tolerance policy for late arrivals. Over 15 minutes late arrivals will be a no-show and deposits will be forfeited. Just arrive on TIME!
CANCELLING OR CHANGING YOUR APPOINTMENT Appointments happening within the next 72 hours may not be rescheduled. If you need to cancel your appointment with 72 hours, your deposit will not be refunded. You will receive a text and email approximately 7 to 10 days prior to your appointment. Out of respect for our artist and their time, you must confirm your appointment a minimum of 72 hours in advance. Appointments that are not confirmed at least 72 hours before they are scheduled will be canceled due to no confirmation.
CANCELLATION FEE FOR MICROBLADING AND SEMI PERMANENT MAKE UP SERVICES:$100.00
IMPORTANT FOT ALL CLIENTS
Healed results will vary with each individual client. We have no control over what occurs during the healing process. A MINIMUM of two sessions is required and in some cases additional touch ups may be required. Additional sessions (at an additional charge) may be required to obtain optimal desired results. We always give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, however many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently. In order for your new brows, eyeliner or lips to heal properly (and look their very best) please READ and FOLLOW all Pre-Appointment Restrictions and After Care Procedures. These instructions are designed to limit bleeding and skin sensitivity during the procedure.
*Prices are subject to change at our artists discretion.
Please view our DISQUALIFICATIONS LIST below before booking.
If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed below, we will refuse service and you will lose your deposit.
THOSE WHO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PERMANENT MAKE UP:
- Under the age of 18 (even with parental consent)
- Autoimmune disease - HIV, Hepatitis, or any other transmittable blood disease
- Blood disorders
- Prone to keloids - Allergies to Lidocaine or Epinephrine - Have had Botox within 1 moth (on procedure area)
- Diabetic (insulin-depended/require medical clearance)
- Pregnant / Nursing
- Undergoing/scheduled for chemo -Hemophilia
- Blood thinner medication
- People with allergies to makeup
- Those with easily triggered post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates - Accutane in the past year
- People have/had allergic reactions
- Sunburn/ Suntan
THOSE WHO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MICRO NEEDLING:
- Pregnant / Nursing
- Raised moles or skin tags
- Active acne
- Open wound
- Solar keratosis
- Accutane in the past year
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Sunburn/ Suntan on face
- Allergies to Lidocaine or Epinephrine
- Collagen vascular disease
- Fungal infection
- Hypertrophic or Keloidal Scars
- Blood Disorders (Sickle Cell Anemia, Hemophilia)
- Transmittable Blood Diseases such as HIV or Hepatitis B/C
- Active Vitiligo
- Steroids (must be off for 6 months)
- Retinol / Retin-A (must be discontinued 7 days prior to procedure)
- Recent Injections in the past 2 months ( Botox, Radiesse, Juvederm, etc.)
Vertigo, Fainting Spells, or Chronic Dizziness